- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic modelling after subcutaneous, intravenous and buccal administration of a high-concentration formulation of buprenorphine in conscious cats.
- Modulation of drug choice by extended drug access and withdrawal in Rhesus monkeys: Implications for negative reinforcement as a driver of addiction and target for medications development.
- Case Report of Physiologic Phenibut Dependence Treated With a Phenobarbital Taper in a Patient Being Treated With Buprenorphine.
- Another Senseless Death - The Case for Supervised Injection Facilities.
- Inference of Gene Flow in the Process of Speciation: An Efficient Maximum-Likelihood Method for the Isolation-with-Initial-Migration Model [Population and Evolutionary Genetics]
- Role of Ectopic Gene Conversion in the Evolution of a Candida krusei Pleiotropic Drug Resistance Transporter Family [Population and Evolutionary Genetics]
- Mobile Introns Shape the Genetic Diversity of Their Host Genes [Population and Evolutionary Genetics]
- X-Chromosome Control of Genome-Scale Recombination Rates in House Mice [Genetics of Complex Traits]
- Table of Contents
- Editorial Board
- Financial Incentives to Increase Advance Care Planning Among Medicaid Beneficiaries: Lessons Learned from Two Pragmatic Randomized Trials
- Effects of End-of-Life Discussions on the Mental Health of Bereaved Family Members and Quality of Patient Death and Care
- Hospice Enrollment After Referral to Community-Based, Specialist Palliative Care: Impact of Telephonic Outreach
- Tobacco: a threat to development?
- Worldwide news and comment
- Heterogeneity in the measurement and reporting of outcomes in studies of electronic cigarette use in adolescents: a systematic analysis of observational studies
- Perspectives of US military commanders on tobacco use and tobacco control policy