- Peripartum Anesthetic Management of the Opioid-tolerant or Buprenorphine/Suboxone-dependent Patient.
- Buprenorphine Treatment and Patient Use of Health Services after the Affordable Care Act in an Integrated Health Care System.
- Image Gallery: Nicolau syndrome after misuse of buprenorphine.
- Pharmacokinetics of buprenorphine following constant rate infusion for postoperative analgesia in dogs undergoing ovariectomy.
- Inference of Gene Flow in the Process of Speciation: An Efficient Maximum-Likelihood Method for the Isolation-with-Initial-Migration Model [Population and Evolutionary Genetics]
- Role of Ectopic Gene Conversion in the Evolution of a Candida krusei Pleiotropic Drug Resistance Transporter Family [Population and Evolutionary Genetics]
- Mobile Introns Shape the Genetic Diversity of Their Host Genes [Population and Evolutionary Genetics]
- X-Chromosome Control of Genome-Scale Recombination Rates in House Mice [Genetics of Complex Traits]
- Financial Incentives to Increase Advance Care Planning Among Medicaid Beneficiaries: Lessons Learned from Two Pragmatic Randomized Trials
- Effects of End-of-Life Discussions on the Mental Health of Bereaved Family Members and Quality of Patient Death and Care
- Hospice Enrollment After Referral to Community-Based, Specialist Palliative Care: Impact of Telephonic Outreach
- Feasibility and Pilot Studies in Palliative Care Research: A Systematic Review
- Terminally Ill Taiwanese Cancer Patients’ and Family Caregivers’ Agreement on Patterns of Life-Sustaining Treatment Preferences Is Poor to Fair and Declines Over a Decade: Results from Two Independent Cross-Sectional Studies
- Tobacco: a threat to development?
- Worldwide news and comment
- Heterogeneity in the measurement and reporting of outcomes in studies of electronic cigarette use in adolescents: a systematic analysis of observational studies
- Perspectives of US military commanders on tobacco use and tobacco control policy
- Associations of self-reported smoking, cotinine levels and epigenetic smoking indicators with oxidative stress among older adults: a population-based study.
- Association Between Environmental Tobacco Smoke Exposure and the Occurrence of EGFR Mutations and ALK Rearrangements in Never-smokers With Non-Small-cell Lung Cancer: Analyses From a Prospective Multinational ETS Registry.
- Cigarette smoke extract counteracts atheroprotective effects of high laminar flow on endothelial function.
- Management of Dyslipidemias in Europe and the USA: Same Evidence, Different Conclusions? Can We Find Common Ground?